Eindhoven, Noord-Brabant, Nederland€ 2.844 per maandOperations
Are you looking for a well-paid job with a full-time contract? Is a good working atmosphere important for you? Then working as logistics employee at DPD is something for you! You will work in a dynamic environment and make sure our customers' parcels are processed properly and quickly.
As a logistics employee you are responsible for correctly loading, unloading, scanning and sorting incoming and outgoing parcels. You will do this according to work and safety instructions, quality standards as well as DPD guidelines.
- Scanning, routing and labelling of incoming parcels;
- Taking action in case of abnormal situations;
- Loading and unloading incoming and outgoing parcels correctly and efficiently;
- Placing parcels in the correct route box so that drivers can quickly compile their routes;
- Sorting incoming parcels and checking/adjusting the correctness of the labels.
You will do this in alternating shifts, together with your team, and report to the operations team leader. Our shifts are Monday to Friday from 14:00 to 22:30 or 22:30 to 07:00 and also on Sundays from 22:30 to 7:00.
What will you bring?
You like to get things done and are a real go-getter. In addition, you are flexible, reliable and collegial.
- You have a vmbo working and thinking level;
- You are able to work alternating shifts: our shifts are Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 10.30 p.m. or from 10.30 p.m. to 7 a.m. and also on Sunday from 10.30 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- Our hub is located near Eindhoven Airport and is less accessible by public transport. It is therefore important that you can come to this location with your own transport.
If you join DPD Netherlands, you will work in an informal, varied and no-nonsense organisation. Where ambition, customer promise and sustainability are central and where we attach great value on working together to achieve our goals. Of course you want to know what this means - besides a lot of job satisfaction - in the other terms of employment.
With us, you can count on:
- An appropriate basic salary up to a maximum of €2787,01, matched to the position, your experience and expertise;
- Above your basic salary, you will receive an irregularity allowance;
- 25 vacation days, favourable pension scheme with a personal contribution of only 3.55%;
- Training and development opportunities.
Moving on together?
Would you like to join us and do you fit the profile? Then apply via our careers page for the vacancy logistics employee at DPD Netherlands in Oirschot. A screening of your diploma and a VOG are part of our application procedure. If you have any questions about the content of the position or the recruitment procedure, please contact Corina den Besten, corporate recruiter, 06-11141239. You can also send a Whatsapp message.
Who are we?
The moment the delivery driver rings the doorbell with a parcel is always a highlight. Delivering millions of parcels to happy recipients worldwide every day is our mission. We do this within Geopost, with some 122,000 carefree employees. DPD Netherlands is part of the international Geopost, which in turn is a direct family member of the French Groupe La Poste. And as Europe's largest parcel shipper, we ship virtually every country in the world, shipping parcels within Europe from our own network and depots. This allows us to deliver a unique performance. We even reach 700 kilometres from Eindhoven in one day!
DPD Netherlands has 12 branches and our head office is located in Oirschot. Every day, our employees work hard to fulfil the customer promise. There is an impressive process behind parcel delivery. Our culture is therefore characterised by a can-do mentality. We not only like to tackle parcels, but also the challenge. The atmosphere in our organisation is informal and the lines of communication - just like our delivery times - are short.
Innovation and sustainability are central themes in DPD's strategy. We take our responsibility towards our customers, our colleagues and the society we live in. We continuously optimise our processes and services, which we do in a data-driven and innovative way. In doing so, we attach great value to working together to achieve our goals.